The Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand is perfect for women experiencing:
, Painful sex
– A condition involving involuntary contractions of
the muscles surrounding the vagina, often resulting in inability to tolerate
penetration. The wand helps to address overly tight pelvic floor muscles to
improve flexibility of the muscles for comfort during penetration or medical
– Pain in the area outside of and at the entry to the vaginal canal. The wand
helps to improve flexibility of the pelvic floor muscles and vaginal tissue to
decrease pain at the opening of the vagina.
Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
- Pain due to chronically tight or shortened pelvic floor muscles. The wand helps
to address painful trigger points and tender points for relief of tension myalgia.
Levator Ani Syndrome
- A condition involving tightness or pain in the deep layer of the pelvic floor muscles.
The wand helps to address tender points, trigger points, and offers the ability to
perform gentle myofascial release of the deepest layer of the pelvic floor.
- is an often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus, the endometrium, grows outside the uterus. The wand helps to address painful tender points in the pelvic floor while providing soothing cool or warm temperature to the area for relief of pelvic floor muscle pain.