RETURNING MY ORDER
Our goal is to help women who need it. It’s as simple as that. If our products or customer service didn’t help you, we’ll accept your refund within 30 days of purchase without any hassles.
- Simply initiate the return here within 30 days of purchase and when we receive the product back to our warehouse, we’ll be happy to send your full purchase price back.
- The customer is responsible for properly packaging, printing the return label, and shipping the products to us.
- We accept all major shipment methods, with USPS Priority Mail being the most reliable and affordable in most cases.
- Intimate Rose is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow two weeks after receipt of the returned item for your refund. If you paid by PayPal, we will issue a refund to your PayPal account.
We stand by our products and service and our entire existence is to help you feel better. We’ll do everything in our power to achieve that goal. That’s our promise to you.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Intimate Rose. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Intimate Rose. Intimate Rose offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, Completeness And Timeliness Of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 - Modifications To The Service And Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 - Products Or Services (If Applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 - Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 - User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 - Personal Information
Section 11 - Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 - Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or errorfree.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Intimate Rose, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 14 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Intimate Rose and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 17 - Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 18 - Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 1700 Iron Street, North Kansas City, Missouri US 64116.
Section 19 - Changes To Terms Of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 20 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you purchase a subscription at Intimate Rose, you will regularly receive shipments of selected products every 30-days. The subscription will persist until you decide to cancel, a process that you can initiate at any point. You have the flexibility to skip a shipment or make modifications to your subscription at your convenience, as outlined below. No extra charges are associated with the subscription, and there is no obligation to make a minimum purchase.
Automatic Renewal and Recurring Charges
Upon subscribing, you acknowledge and agree that Intimate Rose (or its third-party payment processor) may automatically charge you for each shipment at our then-current subscription rate without requiring further authorization. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges and your subscription will remain active until you choose to cancel it. We will provide advance notification before each recurring charge.
Cancellation of your subscription is possible at any time. To cancel, access your account, navigate to the "subscriptions" tab, and select "cancel." Once canceled, you will not incur any further charges under the subscription. However, if you cancel during an active order (i.e., payment has been processed, but the shipment is pending), we will fulfill the order, and the subscription will automatically terminate after the shipment.
Skipping a Shipment
You have the option to skip a shipment at any time. To do so, log in to your account, visit the "subscriptions" section, and choose "skip a shipment." If you skip a shipment before the next recurring payment is due, we will cancel the subsequent scheduled delivery. Attempting to skip a shipment during an active order will result in the completion of the current order, with the following subscription period being skipped. Following the skipped shipment, your subscription deliveries will automatically resume unless you skip the next shipment or cancel your subscription. Skipping a shipment does not equate to canceling your subscription.
You retain the ability to manage and modify your subscriptions at your discretion by logging into your account, accessing the "subscriptions" tab, and following the provided prompts (e.g., check the status of your subscriptions, add or reactivate a subscription). Changes made will take effect in the next shipment, except for alterations initiated during an active order, which will apply after the current order is fulfilled.
Termination or Suspension
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your subscription at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
Plus EV Holdings, Inc. Authorized Reseller Policy
This Plus EV Holdings, Inc. Authorized Reseller Policy (the “Policy”) applies to all Authorized Resellers (“Resellers”) of Plus EV Holdings, Inc. (dba) Intimate Rose products (the “Products”). The Policy is effective immediately. By purchasing Products from Intimate Rose for retail sale, you (“Reseller”) agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Manner of Sale. Reseller is authorized to offer Products purchased from Intimate Rose for retail sale in accordance with the terms herein. Sales in violation of these Terms are strictly prohibited and may result in Intimate Rose’s immediate revocation of Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller, in addition to other remedies. Products sold to unauthorized persons or through unauthorized channels, including unauthorized Internet sites, shall not be eligible for certain Intimate Rose promotions, services, and/or benefits, including, unless prohibited by law, coverage under any Intimate Rose Product guarantees.
Reseller shall sell Products solely to end users of the Products. Reseller shall not sell to anyone a quantity of the Products greater than that generally purchased by an individual for personal use.
Reseller shall not shall not sell, ship, invoice, or promote the Products outside the United States without obtaining Intimate Rose’s prior written consent.
Reseller shall not sell or transfer any of the Products to any person or entity for re-sale without the prior written consent of Intimate Rose. This includes sales to B2B accounts, wholesalers, freight forwarders/ drop shippers for other Resellers, or any other person or entity Reseller knows or has reason to know intends to re-sell the Products.
Reseller shall not market or offer for sale the Products on any website or fulfill Reseller’s sales of Products through any website without the prior written consent of Intimate Rose, which is granted solely through execution by Intimate Rose of the Authorized Online Reseller Agreement. Execution by Intimate Rose of the Authorized Online Reseller Agreement constitutes the only means of providing consent to Reseller to sell Intimate Rose Products online. No Intimate Rose employee or agent may authorize online sales through oral statements, other written agreement, or by any other means. Selling on or through third-party marketplace sites (e.g., eBay, Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, Sears Marketplace), drop-ship accounts (e.g., Rakuten.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Jet.com), classified sites (e.g., Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace), or via social media or Internet forums is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Intimate Rose.
- Product Inspection. Reseller shall inspect Products upon receipt and during storage for damage, defect, evidence of tampering, or other non-conformance. Reseller must also confirm that product seals have not been broken. If any defect is identified, Reseller must not offer the Product for sale and must report the defect to Intimate Rose at support@Intimaterose.com. Furthermore, Reseller shall inspect inventory regularly for expired or soon-to-be expired Products and shall remove those Products from inventory. Reseller shall not sell expired Products.
- Product Storage and Handling. Reseller shall store the Products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, and dampness, and in accordance with any additional storage guidelines specified by Intimate Rose.
- Alterations Prohibited. Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging, with all seals intact. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled products or the bundling of products), and other alterations to the Products or their packaging is prohibited. Reseller is prohibited from tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering serial numbers, UPC codes, lot or batch codes, or other identifying information on Products or packaging. Removing, translating, or modifying the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products is also prohibited.
- Recall and Consumer Safety. To ensure the safety and well-being of the end-users of the Products, Reseller shall communicate all safety information to consumers and to cooperate with Intimate Rose with respect to any Product recall.
- Customer Service. Reseller must be able to accurately describe, demonstrate, and sell each Product kept in inventory and to advise end-user customers on how to use the Products safely and properly. Reseller must be available to respond to customer questions and concerns both before and after sale of the Products and should endeavor to respond to customer inquiries promptly. Reseller must represent the Products in a professional manner and refrain from any conduct that is or could be detrimental to the reputation of Intimate Rose.
- Consumer Confusion. Reseller is prohibited from advertising, marketing, displaying, or demonstrating non- Intimate Rose products together with Intimate Rose Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Intimate Rose products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Intimate Rose.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. Reseller shall comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies related to the advertising, sale and marketing of the Products.
- Use of Intimate Rose Intellectual Property. Intimate Rose owns all proprietary rights in and to the Intimate Rose brand, name, logo, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, and other intellectual property (the “Intimate Rose Trademarks”). Reseller is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Intimate Rose Trademarks solely for purposes of marketing and selling the Products as set forth herein, and this license shall cease immediately upon termination of Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller. Intimate Rose may review, approve, and/or reject, in its sole discretion, a Reseller’s use of the Intimate Rose Trademarks at any time. All goodwill arising from Reseller’s use of the Intimate Rose IP shall inure solely to the benefit of Intimate Rose.
- Termination. If a Reseller violates any of these Terms, Intimate Rose reserves the right to terminate Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller in addition to all other available remedies. Upon termination of Reseller’s status, Reseller shall immediately cease selling the Products, representing itself as an Authorized Reseller of Intimate Rose Products, and all use of anything that may give the impression that Reseller is an Authorized Reseller of Intimate Rose Products or has any affiliation whatsoever with Intimate Rose.
- Availability of Injunctive Relief. If there is a breach or threatened breach of paragraphs 1 through 10 of this Policy, it is agreed and understood that Intimate Rose shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief and other equitable remedies; provided, however, no specification in this Policy of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Policy. No failure, refusal, neglect, delay, waiver, forbearance, or omission by Intimate Rose to exercise any right(s) herein or to insist upon full compliance by Reseller with Reseller’s obligations herein shall constitute a waiver of any provision or otherwise limit Intimate Rose’s right to fully enforce any or all provisions and parts thereof.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Intimate Rose DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. Intimate Rose SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO RESELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF SALES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS.
- Modification. Intimate Rose reserves the right to update, amend, or modify this Policy at any time.
- Miscellaneous. This Policy and any dispute arising under it shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its choice of law rules. In the event of a dispute over the terms or performance under the Policy, Reseller expressly submits to personal jurisdiction and venue in the federal or state courts in Missouri. If any provision of the Policy is held contrary to law, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
Intimate Rose has a Unilateral Minimum Resale Price Policy (“UMRP Policy”) that applies to all resellers of Intimate Rose Products located within the United States. This paragraph is intended to inform you of the UMRP Policy. It does not constitute consideration for any agreement between you and Intimate Rose, and does not separately constitute an agreement between you and Intimate Rose regarding the price you will charge your customers for the Products. Intimate Rose does not seek, nor will it accept, from Reseller any assurance of compliance with the UMRP Policy.transaction information is deleted.