1 in 3 women experience pelvic floor disorder
Moving pelvic health forward
It's time to change the conversation
We invite you to join our private support community, a safe space to freely discuss your health journey and find others on similar paths. Together, we are removing the taboo and stigma surrounding intimate health issues.
As a member of our private Facebook group, you'll find:
- A supportive and uplifting environment
- Answers to your many questions
- Resources from pelvic health experts
- Opportunities to spread awareness about pelvic health
- Community exclusive discounts and Intimate Rose news
Are you a health professional?
Join our separate Facebook group to connect with others leading the way.
Welcome to Intimate Rose
your safe place for sensitive health solutions, education, and conversation
Our award-winning products developed by our founder and president, Dr. Amanda Olson, address a range of pelvic health concerns from vaginal pain and vaginismus to incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, postpartum recovery, and more. Be part of the movement.